While the information is an important thing for everyone today. To serve customers is our concern. But the most important thing for us is our customers' relying on us. Therefore, we, Deeple Company Limited, with its located at 188 Spring Tower Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, Thailand 10400 ("Deeple") hereby declare our policy to safeguard confidential information of our customers or individual who visits our web site.
For Visiting our web site
You may visit our web site and find out our products and services, check our rates, and read more about us without giving us any information about yourself. Deeple is committed to continuous improvement of our web site.
We may use software tools to gather information about site visitors' browsing activities in order to target areas for improvement, gathered Information may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, browser types, internet service provider, and the site visited just before and just after the Deeple site.
We will also track browsing activities of customers who have accounts with Deeple and who use our Chatbot System Services. As part of our security procedures, Deeple may use a "cookie" to authenticate a user's request. A "cookie" is information sent from a website to a visitor's computer while he or she is visiting the site. The cookies set by Deeple will expire after online Chatbot session.
Collection and Retention of Personal Information
Information regarding our customers is used solely in the legitimate conduct of our business, to deliver superior service and to design products and special offers that is betterment to meet our customer's needs. Customer information will not be used, collected, or retained unless Deeple has a legitimate business purpose to do so. We will collect personal information directly from you through requests for information, the application process, and value-added services that require personal contact with you. If you choose to provide personal information, such as name, address, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers, as well as demographic and customer identification, we will maintain this information, as well as your business activities and transactions, according to our usual strict security and confidentiality standards.
Our customer's information will be collected and retained during the course of a business relationship with you. For instance, when you send e-mail to Deeple, we will retain the content of the e-mail, the e-mail address and our response in order to handle further questions which you may have, or necessary to follow-up, and to monitor how well we're responding to customer questions and concerns.
Disclosure of personal information
Deeple does not and will not provide or sell your personal information to any third party for independent use.
Further, we will not disclose your personal information to external organizations unless;
- You request or authorize Deeple to do so, or
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you, or
- The information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency, or
- The disclosure otherwise is lawfully permitted or required, Deeple may be required, just for example, to disclose information about our customers. When Deeple is required by a subpoena or court order. Deeple may also be required to share this information with governmental regulatory authorities, who is as authorized by applicable law.
Deeple contracts with the third-party service providers to develop and maintain Deeple 's transaction processing systems and provide other materials or services on Deeple behalf. All third-party service providers working with or on behalf of Deeple agree to safeguard our customer's information and must abide by applicable law.
Whenever Deeple employs other organizations to provide support services, they are required them to conform to Deeple 's privacy standards.
Deeple occasionally enters into joint marketing agreements and/or promotions with third parties in order to attract new customers. If you apply for an account with Deeple as a result of such a promotion or offer, Deeple reserves the right to confirm with the third party that you have opened an account with us, the type of account and date opened.
Security procedures to protect information
Deeple maintains a strong security standard in order to help prevent against loss or unauthorized access to your personal information.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
Deeple has the procedures to assure that your personal information is accurate, current, and complete in accordance with commercial standards. Deeple also has the procedures to respond to your requests for a correction of inaccurate information in timely manner.
Currently, no security measure that could absolutely prevent your information from being attacked by computer virus or worm or being accessed by unauthorized persons. Therefore, Deeple recommends that the following procedures should also be observed and followed:
- be careful when download freeware via the Internet. Always check the address of the website that you enter before login to prevent accessing to false website;
- anti-virus software should always be installed on your personal computer and be updated regularly;
- personal firewall software should be installed for protection against any crackers or hackers;
- keep yourselves updated in respect of computer news;
- check your financial status regularly for security purpose; such as, account balance, transaction date, etc.;
- always sign off the system after completing your transaction. Do not leave your computer unattended during the transaction;
- keep your personal information, financial status or credit card number confidential. Personal information should not be disclosed on websites that are not certified by a trusted Internet security solution provider; and
- avoid opening Junk mail.
Communication with Deeple
If you want any assistance from Deeple regardless of whether such assistance is required in respect of any additional information, any errors, any doubts of any transactions previously executed without your permission, you yourselves shall have to inform Deeple by contacting Deeple as above our address or e-mail email@example.comI